05 February 2012

Morning Rescue Remedies

Tässä ovat komeasti rivissä tämänhetkiset suosikkituotteeni, nuo aamujeni pelastajat. 


Here are my current favorite beauty products that literally rescue my mornings.


Chanelin neljän luomivärin paletti, numero 18 Kaska Beige. Värit sointuvat vaaleuteeni ja sinisiin silmiini loistavasti, pigmenttiä on juuri sopivasti, ja väri pysyy pohjustetuilla luomilla pitkään. 

Chanel's eye shadow palette number 18, Kaska Beige. The colors are perfect for my fair complexion and blue eyes. The texture is smooth and easy to blend, and it stays where it is supposed to stay.


Moon Beam on Benefitin ihana aprikoosiin taittava kultainen heleyttäjä. Nestemäinen tuote on helppo pikakaunistaja, joko meikin alle tai päälle. 

A newcomer to my make-up bag is Moon Beam by Benefit. It's a golden apricot face illuminator, so easy to dab under or top of the make-up for that instant iridescent glow.


BareMineralsin klassikko meikkipohja. Tämä on jo kolmas kerta kun ostan saman tuotteen heti edellisen loputtua. Viime kerralla kokeilussa oli saman tuotteen mattaversio, mutta nyt päädyin taas originaaliin. Helppokäyttöinen tuote, jolla saa taiottua juuri sen täydellisen luonnollisen pohjan.

BareMinerals' mineral powder is a classic. Already a third time in a row when I buy this product, and I'm rarely that loyal to any brand. Last time I tried the matte version, and now I went back to the original one. So easy to use and you get that perfect natural look.


Ensimmäinen Essie-lakkani, ja olen myyty. Värinä läpinäkyvä hento ruusu, joka sopii mihin vain tilanteeseen. Ja pysyy kynsissä hyvin.

My first Essie nail polish, and I'm in love. I chose a transparent rose color that goes with everything, giving that neat look, without being too flashy. And it stays on so well.


Lopuksi vielä hoitoaine, joka tekee sen mitä lupaa. Kiehl'sin hoitoaine tekee kutreista silkkiset ja kosteutetut ilman silikoneja ja parabeenejä. Lisäksi se jättää jälkeensä kesäisen aprikoosin tuoksun.

Finally a hair conditioner that delivers what is says. Kiehl's Sunflower Color Preserving Conditioner gives me a silky smooth hair, that feels moisturized, with silicone and paraben-free formula. Plus it leaves me with a lovely scent of apricot.

Entäpä te, mitkä ovat teidän lempparituotteita?

What about you, what are your favorie products?

3 comments:

  1. Ma rakastan tammosia listoja. Voisin menna ostamaan noi kaikki heti :) maybe I will... Lina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Kiehl's Facial Cleaner, Cucumber Toner and Facial Lotion. Really great stuff, helped repair the damage the cheap hotel soap was doing to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Kiehl's Facial Cleaner, Cucumber Toner and Facial Lotion. Really great stuff, helped repair the damage the cheap hotel soap was doing to my face.

    ReplyDelete